gameszee, I wanted to say thanks to you for your help so far with my golf game. I needed to let you know that I shot a 75 the other day in a tournament game, my best round at any time. I had 32 total putts and NO 3 putts. I definitely could not did that before. Thanks a lot again and I'll be back in touch soon to get some more lessons lined up.Brett
Hi there gameszee!!! I have recently been playing my best in golf, mostly because of you!!! two days back I shot an 70 in my club tourney and came in 3 rd place.
I actually played in an event when I got again from camp and result 76 and came in fourth. I feel far more confident on the course with my mental thoughts. I used the tips you wrote down on that sheet and they have helped me many.
The Basic Rules of Golf
This is an accumulation of some basic fundamental principles of golf Game. Golf guidelines may change, The numbers in sections behind the Golf Game standards beneath are the references to USGA golf rules.
There are numerous standards which is apply for the game of golf however not at all like numerous different games, unless it is a competition, Generally not requirement for an official or umpire.
GOlf Players should be aware of the principles themselves, speak the truth about the quantity of the golf shots they have take the ball and play the golf game as it untruths.
In the event that you lose the golf ball far away or hit into the lake at that time you will need to add the strokes to your score before you can play on.
Be that as it may, for the most part sound judgment wins.
Golf Game Rules
- No more than 14 clubs can be utilized amid a round
- If you discover your ball split, cut, or rusty then you may supplant the ball with another ball without punishment.
- On the day of a competition cycle, a player must not rehearse on the course before a round in Stroke Play, or it will bring about preclusion
- On the Teeing ground a player must tee the ball behind the markers and inside 2 club lengths behind the marker.
- When playing a round the ball must be played as it falsehoods unless the golf board tells generally.
- The player may test the ground by taking practice swings however should not test the ground in a peril "water danger" or a shelter "sand trap".
- If a player contacts the ball amid a stroke more than once, he should check the stroke and add an extra punishment stroke.
- If a player makes a stroke at the wrong ball, that is viewed as a punishment (Match Play-loss of gap, Stroke Play-2 stroke punishment).
- A player may lift and clean his ball on the putting green strictly when he has initially denoted his ball with a ball marker, for example, a coin.
- If a ball very still is moved by an outside organization, for example, a ref, forecaddie, onlooker, or a marker, the ball might be supplanted without punishment.